CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to School

Pardon the hiatus. I’ve been working on a second blog for an assignment (which coincides with my research) that has many photos from Ugandan schools. You can check it out here.

To finish off Uganda (so I can move on to England and Spain, finally, and then to the U.S.), here are are the rest of my favorite pictures from Uganda (schools!) that haven’t been posted on either blog. (Well, there are a few repeats I couldn't leave out...) Enjoy!






the obligatory rooster.




interviews in the rain.

3 comments:

joojierose said...

you really are a fab photographer, my dear. ser-i-ous-ly. the light, texture, and composition are wonderful on all of these. perhaps you should invest in a fab DSLR.... :)

emily said...

um, ditto. these really are lovely photos, especially those last two portraits. fabulous.

Jordan P said...

Your photos are amazing!!! Welcome back to the U S of A!