CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spontaneous Nickname Generator


I must give credit for the above image to wordle. I first discovered this website a while ago-- check it out if you've got 15 minutes (or 3 hours) to kill! Now for the explanation of the text: All of the above are nicknames that I've been called at my job over the past year... ha. Not included are B, B-Money, B-Lowe, Blow, Bethanybo, Bo, or Hobo, all of which I've been called at some point in my life. Any favorites? Any suggestions to add to the list?

2 comments:

joojierose said...

bethany!

so i have a google reader and your blog has not appeared for a full year and then voila! 2 posts! oh it made me very joyous.

and my fave is bethanasia. hahahhahahahahahaha

love/miss you. glad you're relaxin in idaho. when you off to LA?! oh man. we must reconnect at some point.

love you babe
jooj

emily said...

breathalizer? really?
bethanheiser-busch is pretty good.

also, my sister used to tell people that her full name was bethlehem.

and your banner photo is pretty awesome!

california looks forward to your arrival :)